For over 50 years, we have continued to develop a successful step-by-step collection process that has proven successful for both our clients and consumers:
- Accounts can be listed in several ways; secure email, Secure Access File Exchange (SAFE), fax, or picked up at your office by an account manager. If you prefer another method, we will do our best to accommodate your request.
- Accounts are sent through the National Change of Address prior to the first notice being mailed.
- A series of notices is sent to each consumer. The number of notices varies based on the response from the consumer.
- If a notice is returned by the postmaster, skip-tracing is performed to locate the consumer. We have partnered with TLO to utilize the latest skip-tracing technologies.
- After 60 days (180 days for healthcare) of an account being listed and not resolved, it is sent to the national credit bureaus; Experian and TransUnion.
- The recovery specialists in our Call Center make several attempts to contact the consumer to resolve the past due account. The consumer has several options to arrange payment with us; Check, Money Order, Credit Card, or Debit Card, by calling our office or on our website.
- If the recovery specialists can not resolve the debt through our preferred traditional manner and after several attempts or repeated broken promises, the account may be referred for litigation. Written authorization is required from the client prior to pursuing litigation.
- A monthly statement is prepared for all clients on the last day of the month. The statement along with the remittance is sent or delivered to our clients no later than 30 days after the end of the month.